I have been religiously eating 2 ingredient paleo pancakes since I start digging into paleo, which has been almost two weeks now! So yesterday I tried a new breakfast item, no grain oatmeal. I was little unsure at first but it turned out really great!
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (add more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together egg whites and almond milk and then stir in banana, vanilla extract, and cinnamon; blend well.
- In a medium saucepan, warm the mixture on the stove, stirring frequently, until the “oatmeal” reaches the desired consistency; this should only take a few minutes.
- Top with berries, nut butter, seeds, or whatever else your little heart desires.
Last night at CrossFit as I was streatching before death by WOD, I decided I really want to get down my walking handstands….Ill keep you updated, work in progress.
Our WOD was pretty simple and as always pretty tuff!
20 Shoulder to Overhead 185/110
40 Bar Facing Burpees
5 rounds for time:
(rest while you partner rows)
WOD number 1 : My time was 7:50 ( I used 50 pds.)
WOD number 2: My partner and I rowed 11:49 on our row
When we got home nick and I were starving! I knew we would be getting home kinda late so I preped dinner before we left for crossfit. we had Portebella sandwhich stackers, they were sooooo good!